Learn to quickly build and deploy production-ready microservices within the Java and JRE ecosystem.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
This is an ideal course for you if you want to create modern web-applications or RESTful services with Java. You should have at least basic Java knowledge and know how to compile an application with a given POM file with Maven. You don’t need to be an HTML expert, but you should know how HTML works and how you can keep a file XML/XHTML compliant.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
- Create your own Spring Boot 2 application from scratch
- Write comprehensive unit tests for your applications
- Learn how to store data in a relational database
- Create your own RESTful API with Spring Boot 2
- Create a rich web interface for your applications
- Secure your application with Spring Security
The Spring Project and Framework
- Introduction to the Spring Framework
- The Application Context
- Additional Tools– Project Lombok
Building a Spring Application
- Dependency Injection in Spring
- Configuration of Spring Boot Applications
Testing Spring Applications
- Applying Unit Tests
- Integration Tests
The MVC Pattern
- Introduction the MVC Pattern
- Spring Web MVC Basics
- Spring Web MVC Controller
Display Information Using Web Pages
- HTML Templating with Thymeleaf
- Displaying Data Using a Model and Data Binding
Passing Data Between the View and the Controller
- Form Handling
- Form Input Types and Value Binding
- What is a RESTful API?
- REST Controllers in Spring
- Hypermedia with Spring Boot
Web Application Security
- Securing Your Web Application
- Spring Security
Persist Data Using a Database
- Relational Databases and SQL
- Access the Database from Java with JDBC and JdbcTemplate
- Schema Updates Outlook – Advanced Database Support
- Outlook – Advanced Database Support
The Virtual Classroom is an online forum, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading sits in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.