This course is for anyone with ITIL experience who wants to understand the key differences introduced by ITIL 4 and the future direction of service management
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
There are no specific prerequisites for this course.
Retrieving data. Wait a few seconds and try to cut or copy again.
- A brief history of ITIL
- The main updates introduced by ITIL 4
- The ITIL 4 training and certification roadmap
- Transitioning to ITIL 4
- Recommendations for existing ITIL organisations
- The four dimensions of service management
- The ITIL service value system
- The service value chain
- ITIL practices
- Networking and breakout sessions with thynk specialists to answer any of your ITIL 4 questions
The Virtual Classroom is an online forum, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading sits in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.