This Readynez ISTQB Advanced Test Manager course builds on the broader understanding of testing acquired at the Foundation Level to enable you to perform as a Test Manager.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which are included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
Our course participants come from varied backgrounds and have different attributes.
To make sure you have the best possible chances of benefitting from the course, we are available for you to discuss your goals and general expectations to your learning and results.
Prior to attending the Advanced level, you must hold the Foundation level certificate. It is also recommend that you have three years' experience working in a software testing environment before taking the Advanced certificate.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
The Basic Aspects of Software Tests
- Software Lifecycle testing
- System Specifics
- Metrics & Measurements
- Testing planning & control
- Testing implementation & execution
- Evaluating exit criteria & reporting
- Testing Closure Activities
- Testing Management Documentation
- Testing Plan Documentation
- Testing Estimation
- Scheduling for Test Planning
- Testing Control & Progress Monitoring
- Business value of Testing
- Distributed, Outsourced & Insourced Testing
- Risks-Based Testing
- Failure Mode & Effects Analysis
- Tests for Management issues
Tests of Software Characteristics
- The Principles of Reviews
- Introduction of Reviews
- The Success Factors of Reviews
Standards & Test Improvement Process
- Improving the Testing Process
Tools for Testing & Automation
- Tool Testing Concepts
- Tool Testing Categories
People Skills – Team Compositions
- Testing Team Dynamics
- Fitting & Testing within an Organisation
The Virtual Classroom is an online forum, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading sits in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.