Help your business maximise the value of IT, through COBIT 5 training and certification. Learn about the latest governance and management techniques, and the analytical tools and models that increase trust in your IT service.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which are not included in your course package
Generally, it's recommended that you have an understanding of IT governance or IT management in an enterprise.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
COBIT 5 Foundation
- How IT management issues affect organisations
- The need for an effective framework to govern and manage enterprise IT
- How COBIT meets requirements of an IT governance framework
- How COBIT is used with other standards and best practices
- The functions and benefits of COBIT
- The COBIT Framework and all its components
- How to apply COBIT in a practical situation
COBIT 5 Implementation
- How to effectively analyse enterprise drivers
- Implementation challenges, their root causes and success factors
- Assessing current process capability
- How to scope and plan improvements
- How avoid potential implementation pitfalls by leveraging good practices
The Five Principles and Seven Enablers
- The COBIT5 framework is based on Five Principles and Seven Enablers. The course curriculum has been aligned to these:
The Five Principles
- Principle 1: Meeting Stakeholder Needs
- Principle 2: Covering the Enterprise End-to- End
- Principle 3: Applying a Single, Integrated Framework
- Principle 4: Enabling a Holistic Approach
- Principle 5: Separating Governance From Management
The Seven Enablers
- Principles, policies and frameworks
- The vehicle to translate the desired behaviour into practical guidance for day-to-day management
- An organized set of practices and activities to achieve certain objectives and produce a set of outputs in support of achieving overall IT-related goals
- Organizational structures
- The key decision-making entities in an enterprise
- Culture, ethics and behaviour
- The culture, ethics and behaviour of individuals and of the enterprise are very often underestimated as a success factor in governance and management activities
- Required for keeping the organization running and well governed, but at the operational level, information is very often the key product of the enterprise itself
- Services, infrastructure and applications
- Includes the infrastructure, technology and applications that provide the enterprise with information technology processing and services
- People, skills and competencies
- Required for successful completion of all activities, and for making correct decisions and taking corrective actions
The Virtual Classroom is an online forum, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading sits in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.