The EC-Council Disaster Recovery Professional Certification teaches you the methods in identifying vulnerabilities and take appropriate countermeasures to prevent and mitigate failure risks for an organization.
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which are included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
You must be over the age of 18 to attend this course. If you are under 18, you must provide the written consent of a parent or legal guardian before you sit the exam.
- Introduction to Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
- Nature and Causes of Disasters
- Emergency Management
- Laws and Acts
- Business Continuity Management
- Disaster Recovery Planning Process
- Risk Management
- Facility Protection
- Data Recovery
- System Recovery
- Backup and Recovery
- Centralized and Decentralized System Recovery
- Windows Data Recovery Tools
- Linux, Mac and Novell Netware Data Recovery Tools
- Incident Response
- Role of Public Services in Disaster
- Organizations Providing Services during Disasters
- Organizations Providing Disaster Recovery Solutions
- Case Studies