Participants will get an understanding of own preferences for negotiation strategies and how best to make strategic choices.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
There are no specific prerequisites for this course.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
Interest-based negotiation theory
- Analysing interests, options and criteria in negotiations
Value-creation in negotiation
- Understanding key drivers of decisions in negotiations
- Improving ability to create value in negotiations
- Understanding how to use targets and best alternatives (BATNA) in negotiations
- Understanding cognitive pitfalls
- Using anchoring
- Exploring own strategic preferences in negotiations
- Choosing negotiation strategy
- Good preparation of negotiations
- Value creation
- Training approaches and tools
- Get feedback on your negotiation skills and behavior
The Virtual Classroom is an online forum, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading sits in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.