You will acquire a core, practical understanding of how to identify different types of conflict, how to graduate the different stages of a conflict, how to address the resolution of them.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
Positive & negative sides of conflicts
- How to use conflicts in a positive way
Basics around conflict management
- Factors affecting conflict
- Five different types of conflict
- Establish an overview over conflicts
- Map & categorise conflicts
- Analyse & understand conflicts
- What causes conflicts?
- Identify solutions in various contexts
- Understand the seven levels of the conflict ladder
- Identify ways to solve conflicts at each level
- Active listening
- The use of language in conflicts
- Typical pitfalls
- How to prevent or solve conflicts
- Assertiveness vs. cooperativeness
- When to use the five different conflict styles
The Virtual Classroom is an online forum, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading sits in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.