You'll get Microsoft Specialist: Programming in C# certified, and learn the programming skills that are required to create applications using the C# programming language. In just four days you'll learn the key concepts of programming in C#.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which are included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
Before attending this course, students must have at least three months of professional development experience. More specifically, students should have hands-on experience using C# that demonstrates their understanding of the following:
- How to name, declare, initialize and assign values to variables within an application
- How to create a simple branching and looping structures
- How to use the Visual Studio IDE to locate simple logic errors
- How to design and build a simple user interface using standard controls from the Visual Studio toolbox
- How to use: arithmetic, logical, relational operators
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
Programming in C#
- Reviewing C# Syntax
- Create Methods, Handle Exceptions, and Monitor Applications
- Develop the Code for a Graphical Application
- Create Classes and Implement Type-safe Collections
- Create a Class Hierarchy by Using Inheritance
- Read and Write Local Data
- Access a Database
- Access Remote Data
- Design the User Interface for a Graphical Application
- Improve Application Performance and Responsiveness
- Integrate with Unmanaged Code
- Create Reusable Types and Assemblies
- Encrypt and Decrypt Data
The Virtual Classroom is an online forum, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading sits in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.