On this Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course you'll acquire a core, practical understanding of how to understand customer requirements of a process, how to measure existing capabilities vis-à-vis these requirements, how to re-design said process to better deliver - on quality, speed and cost - these requirements, and how to continuously improve.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which are included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
You will have an interest in business process improvement as part of your job role. No relevant experience in this field - or project management - is necessary.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
You will learn advanced Lean Six Sigma Practitioner skills, to lead and implement business process improvement projects. This course will help you to solve specific problems, develop and / or implement plans, and address specific opportunities.
You will cover the following content:
- Lean Fundamentals
- Six Sigma Fundamentals
- Six Sigma DMAIC Cycle (Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve, Control)
- Lean Six Sigma Principals
- Deploying Lean Six Sigma in the business
- Define the business problem / project
- Product families
- Develop customer-focused metrics
- Project Charter
- Stakeholder Mapping
- Change Adoption
- Process mapping
- Managing by Metrics
- Root Cause Analysis and Y = f(x)
- Basic Statistics
- Measurement System Analysis
- Stability and Capability
- Data collection and sampling
- Future state Value Stream Mapping (VSM)
- Analyse time and work
- Equipment analysis
- Refine the future state VSM
- Correlation and Regression
- Hypothesis testing
- Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA) to quantify and prioritise risk within a process, product, or system and then track actions to mitigate that risk
- Logical (non-statistical) tools
- Generate and select solutions
- Seven basic quality tools (Ishikawa diagram, Pareto chart, Check sheet, Control chart, Flowchart, Histogram, Scatter diagram)
- Test selected solutions
- Initial control planning
- Implementation plan
- Critical to Quality (CTQ)
- Lean and Cycle Time Reduction
- Process Variation and Defect Management
- Green Belt (Advanced) Tool-kit application
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Deploying your solutions and closing your project
The Virtual Classroom is an online forum, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading sits in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.