This intensive training will help you develop the skills you need to monitor an ISMS system. You will also become able to lead a team of auditors by using the most widely recognized surveillance principles, - procedures, and techniques.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which are included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
We recommend that you have a fundamental understanding of ISO/IEC 27001 and comprehensive knowledge of audit principles.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
You will learn the following content:
Normative, regulatory and legal framework related to information security
Fundamental principles of information security
ISO 27001 certification process
Information Security Management System
Detailed presentation of the clauses 4 to 8 of ISO27001
Planning and Initiating an ISO 27001 audit
- Fundamental audit concepts and principles
- Audit approach based on evidence and on risk
- Preparation of an ISO 27001 certification audit
- ISMS documentation audit
- Conducting an opening meeting
Conducting an ISO 27001 audit
- Communication during the audit
- Audit procedures: observation, document review, interview, sampling techniques, technical verification, corroboration and evaluation
- Audit test plans
- Formulation of audit findings
- Documentating non-conformities
Concluding and ensuring the follow-up of an ISO 27001 audit
- Audit documentation
- Quality review
- Conducting a closing meeting and conclusion of an ISO 27001 audit
- Evaluation of corrective action plans
- ISO 27001 surveillance audit
- Internal audit management program
The Virtual Classroom is an online forum, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading sits in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.