In just three days, you’ll learn the fundamental Information Technology Service principles, concepts and best practices. You'll also learn how to plan, implement and evaluate an ITSMS, based on ISO 20000.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which are included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
We recommend that you have basic knowledge of ISO 20000, or some knowledge of IT Service Management concepts.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
Introduction to Information Technology Service Management System (ITSMS) concepts as required by ISO 20000; Initiating an ITSMS
- Introduction to management systems and the process approach
- Presentation of the standards ISO 20000 family of standards and comparison with ITIL V2 and V3
- Fundamental principles of Information Technology Service
- Preliminary analysis and establishmentof the maturity level of an existing Information Technology Service management system based upon ISO 21827
- Writing a business case and a project plan for the implementation of an ITSMS
Planning an ITSMS based on ISO 20000
- Definition of the scope of an ITSMS
- Definition of an ITSMS policy and objectives
- Documentation of the processes and procedures
- Service level management
- Budgeting and accounting for IT services
- Competence management
Implementing an ITSMS based on ISO 20000
- Change management
- Configuration and release management
- Capacity and availability management
- Service continuity and security management
- Incident and problem management
- Operations management of an ITSMS
Controlling, monitoring and measuring and improving an ITSMS; certification audit of an ITSMS
- Controlling and Monitoring an ITSMS
- Development of metrics, performance indicators and dashboards
- ISO 20000 internal Audit
- Management review of an ITSMS
- Implementation of a continual improvement program
- Preparing for an ISO 20000 certification audit
The Virtual Classroom is an online forum, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading sits in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.