The Implementing Automation for Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUI) v1.0 course teaches you how to integrate programmability and automation in the Cisco®-powered Enterprise Campus and Wide Area Network (WAN) using programming concepts, orchestration, telemetry, and automation tools to create more efficient workflows and more agile networks.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certifications, which are not included in your course package.
Before taking this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Basic programming language concepts
- Basic understanding of virtualization
- Ability to use Linux and CLI tools, such as Secure Shell (SSH) and bash
- Networking knowledge equivalent to the CCNP level
- Foundational understanding of Cisco DNA, Meraki, and Cisco SD-WAN
The following Cisco courses can help you gain the knowledge you need to prepare for this course:
- Introducing Automation for Cisco Solutions (CSAU)
- Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA®)
- Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the various models and APIs of the Cisco IOS-XE platform to perform Day 0 operations, improve troubleshooting methodologies with custom tools, augment the Command-Line Interface (CLI) using scripts, and integrate various workflows using Ansible and Python
- Explain the paradigm shift of model-driven telemetry and the building blocks of a working solution
- Control the tools and APIs to automate Cisco DNA infrastructure managed by Cisco DNA Center™
- Demonstrate workflows (configuration, verification, health checking, and monitoring) using Python, Ansible, and Postman
- Explain Cisco SD-WAN solution components, implement a Python library that works with the Cisco SD-WAN APIs to perform configuration, inventory management, and monitoring tasks, and implement reusable Ansible roles to automate provisioning new branch sites on an existing Cisco SD-WAN infrastructure
- Manage the tools and APIs to automate Cisco Meraki managed infrastructure and demonstrate workflows (configuration, verification, health checking, monitoring) using Python, Ansible, and Postman
- Introducing Cisco SD-WAN Programmability
- Building Cisco SD-WAN Automation with Python
- Building Cisco SD-WAN Automation with Ansible
- Managing Configuration with Ansible and Network Automation and Programmability Abstraction Layer with Multivendor support (NAPALM)
- Implementing On-Box Programmability and Automation with Cisco IOS XE Software
- Implementing Model-Driven Telemetry
- Day 0 Provisioning with Cisco IOS-XE
- Automating Cisco Meraki
- Implementing Meraki Integration APIs
- Implementing Automation in Enterprise Networks
- Building Cisco DNA Center Automation with Python
- Automating Operations using Cisco DNA Center
- Perform Administrative Tasks Using the Cisco SD-WAN API
- Build, Manage, and Operate Cisco SD-WAN Programmatically
- Consume SD-WAN APIs Using the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) Module
- Build Reports Using Ansible-Viptela Roles
- Manage Feature Templates with Ansible
- Use NAPALM to Configure and Verify Device Configuration
- Implement On-Box Programmability and Automation with Cisco IOS XE Software
- Use Python on Cisco IOS XE Software
- Implement Streaming Telemetry with Cisco IOS XE
- Implement Cisco Meraki API Automation
- Explore Cisco Meraki Integration APIs
- Explore Cisco Meraki Webhook Alerts
The Virtual Classroom is an online forum, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading sits in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.