The Internet of Things (IoT) promises a wide range of benefits for industry, energy and utility companies, municipalities, healthcare, and consumers.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which are included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
To ensure your success in this course, you should be an experienced computer user who is comfortable setting up and configuring computers and electronic devices.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
In this course, you will learn how to apply Internet of Things technologies to solve real-world problems.
- Plan an IoT implementation.
- Construct and program an IoT device.
- Communicate with an IoT device using wired and wireless connections.
- Process sensor input and control an actuator on an IoT device.
- Manage security, privacy, and safety risks on IoT projects.
- Manage an IoT prototyping and development project throughout the development lifecycle.
- Lesson 1: Planning an IoT Implementation
Topic A: Select a General Architecture for an IoT Project
Topic B: Identify Benefits and Challenges of IoT
- Lesson 2: Constructing and Programming an IoT Device
Topic A: Select and Configure a Processing Unit
Topic B: Select a Microcontroller Power Source
Topic C: Use a Software Development Kit to Program an IoT Device
- Lesson 3: Communicating with an IoT Device
Topic A: Communicate Using Wired Connections
Topic B: Communicate Using Wireless Connections
Topic C: Communicate Using Internet Protocols
- Lesson 4: Processing IoT Data
Topic A: Process IoT Device Input and Output
Topic B: Process Data in the Cloud
Topic C: Provide M2M Communication
- Lesson 5: Managing Risks on IoT Projects
Topic A: Identify IoT Security and Privacy Risks
Topic B: Manage IoT Security and Privacy Risks
Topic C: Manage IoT Safety Risks
- Lesson 6: Undertaking an IoT Project
Topic A: Identify Real World Applications for IoT
Topic B: Follow the IoT Development Lifecycle
The Virtual Classroom is an online forum, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading sits in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.