If you work on projects in an agile environment or just want to bring your existing knowledge up-to-date, this is the course. You’ll leave this course understanding the interface between PRINCE2 and agile ways of working.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exams and certification, which are included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
There are no specific prerequisites for the AXELOS Prince2 Agile Foundation & Practitioner course.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
Prince2 Agile Foundation Certification
- Key PRINCE2 Agile terminology
Key concepts relating to PRINCE2 projects
- Recalling the PRINCE2 principles
- Explaining the purpose of the PRINCE2 themes
- Explaining the purpose of the PRINCE2 processes
- Explaining the purpose of some PRINCE2 management products
- Explaining the responsibilities of some PRINCE2 roles
Key concepts relating to PRINCE2 Agile projects
- Explain how PRINCE2 Agile is used for projects
- Recall agile ways of working including: Kanban Lean Startup and Scrum
- Describe how to blend and weave PRINCE2 and agile at all levels within a project
- Describe the roles, responsibilities and competencies of the PRINCE2 agile delivery team
Tailoring PRINCE2 in an agile context
- Explain how the PRINCE2 principles are applied in an agile context
- Explain PRINCE2 agile behaviours
- Explain PRINCE2 agile guidance for each theme
- Explain PRINCE2 agile guidance for each process
- Explain PRINCE2 agile guidance for tailoring management products
- Explain what to fix and flex
Understand agile ways of working
- Recall the definition of some agile terms
- Explain key agile concepts and techniques understand the focus areas in an agile context
Understand the focus areas in an agile context
- Explain the PRINCE2 agile focus areas
Prince2 Agile Practitioner Certification
- Basic concepts of common agile ways of working
- Purpose and context for combining PRINCE2 and the agile way of working
- Apply and evaluate the focus areas to a project in an agile context
- Fix and flex the six aspects of a project in an agile context
- Apply and tailor the PRINCE2 principles, themes, processes and management products to a project within an agile context
- Learn through the use of theory and practical exercises
Prepare for the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner exam
The Virtual Classroom is an online forum, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading sits in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.