During the Readynez Agile Project Management training and certification programme you'll learn the Agile methodology to optimise productivity and efficiency in your organization.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which are included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
Before attending this course, you must have experience in team leading, project management, project assurance/support or user management.
In order to gain the Practitioner certification, you must have first passed the Practitioner exam and either the Agile PM Foundation Certificate (which you'll sit on the course), the DSDM Atern Foundation Certificate or the DSDM Advanced Practitioner Certificate.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
Our curriculum prepares you for both the Foundation and Practitioner exams, which you'll sit onsite.
- Underpinning philosophy and principles of Agile
- Lifecycle of an Agile project, including alternative configurations
- Products produced during an Agile project and their purpose
- Techniques used and their benefits and limitations
- Roles and responsibilities within an Agile project
- Apply the underpinning philosophy and principles of DSDM in a project situation
- Appropriately configure the lifecycle of an Agile project to a given scenario
- Produce and evaluate the content of Agile products produced during an Agile project in a given scenario
- Apply the following Agile techniques in a project situation: Facilitated Workshops; MoSCoW prioritisation; Iterative
Development, Modelling and Timeboxing
- Identify the Agile techniques to be used for a given situation within a scenario
- Understand the roles and responsibilities within an Agile project and correctly determine the appropriate personnel to fulfil these roles within a given scenario
- Understand the mechanisms for control of an Agile Project which are specific to an Agile project
- Learn how to test, estimate and measure progress in an Agile project
- Describe the Agile approach to managing requirements and identify action to rectify problems with requirements within an Agile project from a given scenario.
The Virtual Classroom is an online forum, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading sits in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.