This course is part 1 of 2 courses that get you qualified for the MB-500 Exam. You will get full and deep knowledge of how to program and build the Dynamics 365 F&O application. You will be introduced to how to realize the solution using standardized application coding patterns.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which are not included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
You´ll have the perfect starting point for your training with these prerequisites:
- General knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations.
- OOP programming experience and concepts.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer – Development Introduction.
During this part of the training participants will be introduced to these topics:
- Cloud/On-Premise Architecture and Solution Design.
- Lifecycle Services and Azure Dev Ops roles.
- Introduction to Visual Studio development environment and Developer Tools.
- Design and Develop AOT Elements (Data Types, Labels, Tables, Forms).
- Introduction to X++ programming, object abstraction, inheritance and Classes.
- Performing database manipulation (CRUD) using embedded SQL code.
- Introduction to the role-based security policies and performance optimization techniques.
- Introduction to SSRS reporting capabilities.
The training is a mix of presentations, plenum tasks, laboratory works and self-tests.
The Virtual Classroom is an online forum, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading sits in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.