The ISO 9001 is the world´s most widely recognized Quality Management standard. In this course, you´ll get the skills needed to support your organisation in auditing a Quality Management System (QMS), based on ISO 9001:2015.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which are included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
To make sure you have the best possible chances of benefitting from the course, we are available for you to discuss your goals and general expectations to your learning and results. Generally though, we do recommend that you have basic knowledge of ISO 9001, or some knowledge of quality management concepts.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
Introduction to Quality Management and ISO 9001
- Course objectives and structure
- Standard and regulatory framework
- Certification process
- Fundamental principles of quality management
- Quality Management System (QMS)
Audit principles, preparation and launching of an audit
- Fundamental audit concepts and principles
- Audit approach based on evidence and risk
- Initiating the audit
- Stage 1 audit
- Preparing the stage 2 audit (on-site audit)
- Stage 2 audit (Part 1)
On-site audit activities
- Stage 2 audit (Part 2)
- Communication during the audit
- Audit procedures
- Creating audit test plans
- Drafting audit findings and non-conformity reports
Closing the audit
- Documentation of the audit and quality review
- Closing the audit
- Evaluating action plans by the auditor
- Beyond the initial audit
- Managing an internal audit programme
- Competence and evaluation of auditors
The Virtual Classroom is an online forum, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading sits in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.