You’ll learn how to manage a team of auditors by using the widely recognised audit principles, procedures and techniques. And how to proficiently plan and perform internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011; the certification process according to 17021.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which are included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
You should already have an ISO22301 Foundation Certification or basic knowledge of BS 25999 or ISO 27031. Basic understanding of business continuity concepts is also recommended.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
Introduction to Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) concepts
Presentation of the standards
- ISO 22301
- ISO 27031
- ISO/PAS 22399
- BS 25999
- regulatory framework
- Fundamental principles of business continuity
- ISO 22301 certification process
- Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
- Presentation of the clauses 4 to 10
- Initiating and Planning an audit
- Fundamental audit principles and concepts
Conducting an audit
- Evidence and on risk audit approach based
- Certification audit preparation
- BCMS documentation audit
- Opening meeting conduction
- Communication during the audit
- Document review
- Sampling techniques
- Technical verification
- Audit test plans
- audit findings formulation
- Documenting of nonconformities
- Audit documentation
- Quality review
Concluding and ensuring the follow-up of an audit
- Conduction of a closing meeting and conclusion of an audit
- Corrective action plans evaluation
- Surveillance audit
- Internal audit management program
The Virtual Classroom is an online forum, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading sits in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.