CompTIA Server+ is an international, vendor-neutral certification for technical support professionals with 18 to 24 months of IT experience.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which are included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
Students who are successful in the Readynez Training CompTIA Server+ Certification should hold the A+ certification, or have the equivalent knowledge.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
- System board types, features, components and their purposes
- Chassis types and their components
- Memory features and types
- Hardware Compatibility List (HCL)
- Processor features and types
- Expansion cards
- Installing, deploying, configuring and updating the Network Operating System (NOS)
- Network Operating System (NOS) security software
- Network Operating System (NOS) management features
- Server virtualization
- Networking essentials
- Redundant Array of Inexpensive/Integrated Disks/Drives (RAID)
- Internal storage technologies
- External storage technologies
- Documentation, diagrams and procedures
- Industry best practice
- Server locations
- Server access
- Server security
- Backup and restoration methodologies, media types and concepts
- Replication methods
- Data retention and destruction
- Disaster recovery plan
- Theory and methodology
- Hardware problems
- Software problems
- Network problems
- Storage problems
The Virtual Classroom is an online forum, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading sits in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.