The Implementing Automation for Cisco Data Center Solutions (DCAUI) course teaches you how to implement Cisco® Data Center automated solutions including programming concepts, orchestration, and automation tools.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certifications, which are not included in your course package.
Before taking this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Basic programming language concepts
- Basic understanding of virtualization and VMware
- Ability to use Linux and Command Line Interface (CLI) tools, such as Secure Shell (SSH) and bash
- CCNP level data center knowledge
- Foundational understanding of Cisco ACI
The following Cisco courses can help you gain the knowledge you need to prepare for this course:
- Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA®)
- Introducing Automation for Cisco Solutions (CSAU)
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
- Programming Use Cases for Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNAPUC)
- Introducing Cisco Network Programmability (NPICNP)
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Leverage the tools and APIs to automate Cisco ACI powered data centers.
- Demonstrate workflows (configuration, verification, healthchecking, monitoring) using Python, Ansible, and Postman.
- Leverage the various models and APIs of the Cisco Nexus OS platform to perform day 0 operations, improve troubleshooting methodologies with custom tools, augment the CLI using scripts, and integrate various workflows using Ansible and Python.
- Describe the paradigm shift of Model Driven Telemetry and understand the building blocks of a working solution.
- Describe the Cisco Data Center compute solutions can be managed and automated using API centric tooling, by using the Python SDK, PowerTool, and Ansible modules to implement various workflows on Cisco UCS, Cisco IMC, Cisco UCS Manager, Cisco UCS Director, and Cisco Intersight.
- Describing the Cisco ACI Policy Model
- Describing the Cisco APIC REST API
- Using Python to Interact with the ACI REST API
- Using Ansible to Automate Cisco ACI
- Describing Cisco ACI Apps Center and Kubernetes Integration
- Introducing Cisco NX-OS Programmability
- Describing Day-Zero Provisioning with Cisco NX-OS
- Implementing On-Box Programmability and Automation with Cisco NX-OS
- Implementing Off-Box Programmability and Automation with Cisco NX-OS
- Understanding Model-Driven Telemetry
- Automating Cisco UCS Using Developer Tools
- Implementing Workflows Using Cisco UCS Director
- Describing Cisco DCNM
- Describing Cisco Intersight
- Use Cisco APIC Web GUI
- Discover the Cisco APIC REST API
- Use Postman with the APIC REST API
- Use Python with the Cisco APIC REST API
- Configure and Verify Cisco ACI Using Acitoolkit
- Use Cobra and Arya to Recreate a Tenant
- Manage Configuration Using Ansible
- Set Up a New Tenant the NetDevOps Way
- Create an Infrastructure Health Report
- Install an Application from the App Center on the Cisco APIC
- Power on Auto Provisioning on the Cisco Nexus 9000
- Use Bash and Guest-Shell on Cisco NX-OS
- Use Python to Enhance CLI Commands
- Trigger a Python Script Using Cisco Embedded Event Manager (EEM)
- Docker Containers on NX-OS
- Configure and Verify Using NX-API and Python
- Configure and Verify Using NETCONF/YANG
- Use Ansible with NX-OS
- Streaming Telemetry
- Connect, Query, and Modify Cisco UCS Manager Objects Using Cisco UCS PowerTool
- Discovery 21: Connect, Query, and Modify Cisco UCS Integrated Management Controller (IMC) Objects Using Cisco IMC PowerTool
- Utilize Cisco UCS Python Software Development Kit (SDK)
- Utilize Cisco IMC Python SDK
- Implement Ansible Playbooks to Modify and Verify the Configuration of Cisco UCS Manager
The Virtual Classroom is an online forum, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading sits in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.