During this course you’ll learn how to develop a business case using The Five Case Model, the UK Government’s best practice standard to planning spending proposals and building business cases.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exams and certification, which are included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
You don´t need any prerequisites to take this certification and the associated exams.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
- Introduction and background
- Overview of the Five Case Model
- Overview of the Business Case Development Process
- Determining the strategic context and preparing the Strategic Outline Programme (SOP)
- Scoping the proposal and preparing the Strategic Outline Case (SOC)
- Planning the proposal and preparing the Outline Business Case (OBC)
- Procuring the proposal and preparing the Full Business Case (FBC)
- Reviewing the Business Case: SOC, OBC and FBC
The Virtual Classroom is an online forum, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading sits in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.