Please note that this training course has been replaced by the Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer (MB-500) – Advanced Development course.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
You´ll have the perfect starting point for your training with these prerequisites:
- Complete the Microsoft Dynamics AX 7 Development Introduction course
- General knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations, Enterprise edition
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
- Technology Overview
- Virtual Machine Setup
- Overlayering and Extensions
- Visual Studio Team Services
- Data Entities
- Extended and Composite Data entities
- Services and Integration
- Advanced Database Manipulation
- Reporting Services
- Aggregate Measurements
- Number Sequence Framework
- Advanced Form Development Guidelines
- Workflow Services
- Accounts payable and Receivable Modules
- Global Address Book
- Advanced Sales and Purchasing Features
- Inventory and Warehouse Management
The Virtual Classroom is an online forum, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading sits in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.