ITIL is the framework for IT service delivery. If your organization is implementing ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library®) it's time to learn how to deliver this IT service - including the relevant IT practices, tasks and procedures tailored to your organization.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which are included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
This course offers you a career development path if you already hold the ISEB/EXIN ITIL® Foundation certificate. It is recommended - but not required - that you have exposure to basic concepts in IT and related work experience of at least two years.
Relevant roles include: Configuration Manager, Availability Manager, Applications Support, IT Operations Manager, Network Control and Operation, Database Administrator, Problem Manager, Network Support.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
- Service Management as a practice
- Service Operation principles
- Operational Support and Analysis processes
- Incident Management - bring services back to normal as soon as possible
- Tools that employees can use to improve productivity and quality
- How to prevent problems, eliminate recurring incidents and minimise the impact of incidents that cannot be prevented
- Access Management – managing rights and privileges of users relating to services
- An understanding of operational involvement in processes from the other Lifecycle phases: Change Management, Configuration Management, Release and Deployment Management, Capacity Management, Availability Management and Knowledge Management, and Financial Management
- Common Service Operation activities
- Functions within Service Operation:
IT Operations Management
- Service Operations and Support Service Operation roles and responsibilities
- Technology and implementation considerations
- Challenges, success factors and risks
The Virtual Classroom is an online forum, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading sits in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.