The EC-Council Disaster Recovery Professional Certification teaches you the methods in identifying vulnerabilities and take appropriate countermeasures to prevent and mitigate failure risks for an organization.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which are included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
You must be over the age of 18 to attend this course. If you are under 18, you must provide the written consent of a parent or legal guardian before you sit the exam.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
- Introduction to Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
- Nature and Causes of Disasters
- Emergency Management
- Laws and Acts
- Business Continuity Management
- Disaster Recovery Planning Process
- Risk Management
- Facility Protection
- Data Recovery
- System Recovery
- Backup and Recovery
- Centralized and Decentralized System Recovery
- Windows Data Recovery Tools
- Linux, Mac and Novell Netware Data Recovery Tools
- Incident Response
- Role of Public Services in Disaster
- Organizations Providing Services during Disasters
- Organizations Providing Disaster Recovery Solutions
- Case Studies
The Virtual Classroom is an online forum, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading sits in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.