The Certified Penetration Testing Professional or CPENT for short, is rewriting the standards of penetration testing skill development. The key philosophy behind the CPENT is simple – a penetration tester is as good as their skills. That’s why we urge you to go beyond Kali and beyond tools.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which are not included in your course package.
You must have the following knowledge before taking this course:
- Advanced knowledge in Networking Protocols
- Knowledge in Kali or ParrotOS and common Penetration Testing Tools
- Knowledge in Exploiting Windows and Linux Hosts
- Knowledge in Privilege Escalation in Linux and Windows
- Knowledge in Wireless Penetration Testing
- Knowledge in Web Application Penetration Testing
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
- Introduction to Penetration Testing and Methodologies
- Penetration Testing Scoping and Engagement Methodology
- Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) Methodology
- Social Engineering Penetration Testing Methodology
- Network Penetration Testing Methodology – External
- Network Penetration Testing Methodology – Internal
- Network Penetration Testing Methodology – Perimeter Devices
- Web Application Penetration Testing Methodology
- Wireless Penetration Testing Methodology
- IoT Penetration Testing Methodology
- OT/SCADA Penetration Testing Methodology
- Cloud Penetration Testing Methodology
- Binary Analysis and Exploitation
- Report Writing and Post Testing Actions
- Mastering the Metasploit Framework
- PowerShell Scripting
- Bash Scripting
- Python Scripting
- Ruby Scripting
- Active Directory Penetration Testing
- Mobile Devices Penetration Testing Methodology
The Virtual Classroom is an online forum, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading sits in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.