The Certified Wireless Network Administrator (CWNA) course provides the networking professional a complete foundation of knowledge for entering into or advancing in the wireless networking industry.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which are included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
Students should have basic networking knowledge, including understanding of the OSI Reference model.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
- WLAN and Networking Industry
- RF Characteristics and Behaviour
- RF Mathematics and Measurements
- RF Antennas and Hardware
- 802.11 PHYs and Network Types
- 802.11 Network Devices
- 802.11 MAC Operations
- 802.11 Channel Access Methods
- WLAN Network Architectures
- WLAN Requirements and Solutions
- Security Solutions for WLANs
- Site Surveys
- WLAN Troubleshooting
Hands-on Lab Exercises
- Becoming Familiar with Antenna
- Becoming Familiar with Power Conversions
- Configuring Channel and Power Settings
- Channel and Power Settings on Meraki Dashboard
- Power Budget
- Verifying Throughput Speeds
- Verifying Throughput Speeds with Channel Bonding
- Monitoring Management Fames
- Enable Metageek insider
- Enable Metageek Chanalyzer
- Perform a Predictive WLAN Design
- Basic WiPS
- 802.1x Authentication
- Splash Page Authentication
Troubleshooting PSK Authentication
The Virtual Classroom is an online forum, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading sits in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.