Advanced Security Practitioner is a high-level certification designed to meet the growing demand for advanced IT security professionals. You'll learn the skills needed to design and create secure solutions across complex business environments. The course is 40% faster than traditional training.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which are included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
You´ll have the perfect starting point for your training with these prerequisites:
- You must have ten years' experience in IT administration, including at least five years of hands-on technical security experience. Although not a prerequisite, CASP training generally follows CompTIA Security+ or equivalent.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
Enterprise Security (30% of exam)
- Given a scenario, select appropriate cryptographic concepts and techniques
- Explain the security implications associated with enterprise storage
- Given a scenario, analyze network and security components, concepts and architectures
- Given a scenario, select and troubleshoot security controls for hosts
- Differentiate application vulnerabilities and select appropriate security controls
Risk Management and Incident Response (20% of exam)
- Interpret business and industry influences and explain associated security risks
- Given a scenario, execute risk mitigation planning, strategies and controls
- Compare and contrast security, privacy policies and procedures based on organizational requirements
- Given a scenario, conduct incident response and recovery procedures
Research, Analysis and Assessment (18% of exam)
- Apply research methods to determine industry trends and impact to the enterprise
- Analyze scenarios to secure the enterprise
- Given a scenario, select methods or tools appropriate to conduct an assessment and analyse results
Integration of Computing, Communications and Business Disciplines (16% of exam)
- Given a scenario, facilitate collaboration across diverse business units to achieve security goals
- Given a scenario, select the appropriate control to secure communications and collaboration solutions
- Implement security activities across the technology life cycle
Technical Integration of Enterprise Components (16% of exam)
- Given a scenario, integrate hosts, storage, networks and applications into a secure enterprise architecture
- Given a scenario, integrate advanced authentication and authorization technologies to support enterprise objectives
The Virtual Classroom is an online forum, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading sits in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.