The Engineering Cisco Meraki Solutions Part 1 (ECMS1) is an introductory course the equips you with the technical knowledge and skills to confidently operate Cisco Meraki solutions as a unified management system of an entire network from a centralized dashboard.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, Only certification are included in your course package.
Before taking the ECSM1 course, you should have earned a CCNA certification or be familiar with:
Basic network fundamentals and building simple LANs
Basic IP addressing and subnets
Routing and switching fundamentals
Basic wireless networking concepts and terminology
The following recommended Cisco offering may help you meet these prerequisites:
Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA)
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe cloud architecture, administration, and licensing
- Understand hardware and features of all product families
- Implement best practices for troubleshooting and when to contact support
- Describing the Cloud and the Cisco Meraki Dashboard
- Single Pane of Glass Management
- Cisco Meraki Full Stack Capabilities
- Describing Cisco Meraki Products and Administration
- Cisco Meraki MX Security and SD-WAN Appliance
- Cisco Meraki MS Switches
- Describing Cisco Meraki Troubleshooting
- Cisco Meraki Dashboard Sync and Real-Time Tools
- Integration of Cisco Meraki Monitoring and Troubleshooting Tools in Existing Systems
- Configuring the Cisco Meraki Dashboard
- Basic initial device setup
- Enable Advanced Features and Optimize Networking
- Enable advanced cisco Meraki dashboard features and optimize network
- Troubleshooting the Network using the Cisco Meraki Dashboard
- Troubleshoot and fine-tune the network and wireless configuration
The Virtual Classroom is an online forum, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading sits in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.