As a Certified Blockchain Solution Architect (CBSA) you will have gained the ability to architect blockchain solutions and to work effectively with blockchain engineers and technical leaders. Y
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which are included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
There are no specific prerequisites for this course.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
What is Blockchain?
- A record keeping system
- Trustless environment
How does Blockchain work?
- Crypto Hashing
- Digital Fingerpring
- PoW vs PoS
Types of Blockchains
- Public vs Private
- Open vs closed
- Smart Contracts
- Blockchain as History
- Tokens / Coins
How is Blockchain different from what we have today?
- Peer-to-peer architecture
- Software vs Firmware
- Database vs Blockchain
- Distributed database or other technology?
- Data Sovereignty
- Group Consensus
What are Use Cases for Blockchain?
- Use Case Examples
Supply Chain / Value Chain
Verification of Software Updates (cars, planes, trains, etc)
Title and Ownership Records
Social Media and Online Credibility
Fractional asset ownership
Cable Television billing
- High fault tolerance
- Public or Private Blockchain?
- Who are the participants?
What does a Blockchain app look like?
- Resembles typical full stack web application
- Any internal state changes and all transactions are written to the blockchain
- Public Blockchain visibility
- Private Blockchain solutions
How do I design a Blockchain app?
- What does this solution need to let users do?
- Will the proposed solution reduce or remove the problems and pain points currently felt by users?
- What should this solution prevent users from doing?
- Do you need a solution ready for heavy use on day 1?
- Is your solution idea enhanced by the use of Blockchain? Does the use of Blockchain create a better end-user experience? If so, how?
- Has your business developed custom software solutions before?
- What level of support are you going to need?
- How big is the developer community?
- Does your vision of the future align with the project or platform's vision of the future?
- Does the platform aim to make new and significant contributions to the development space, or is it an efficiency / cost play?
- Should the solution be a public or private Blockchain?
- Should the solution be an open or closed Blockchain?
- Create a plan for contract updates and changes!
- Hybrid solutions
- Monetary exchanges?
How do I develop a Blockchain app?
- AGILE approach pre-release
- Define guiding principles up front
- Software vs Firmware
- Announcements, not transactions!
- Classes, not contracts
- Link contracts to share functions
- Use calling contracts to keep contract address the same
- Hyperledger vs Ethereum
- CONSIDER No of Users * Avg No of Transactions (state changes) per User
Should a Blockless solution be applied?
- Monolithic vs Modular
- Sandwich complexity model
How do I test a Blockchain app?
- Recommend 5x to 10x traditional application testing time
- SECURITY is #1!
- Networks (Ethereum)
The Virtual Classroom is an online forum, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading sits in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.