The goal of this 2 day MSP® Advanced Practitioner course is to teach students a base-line for managing programmes with a structure to strengthen the coordinated management of a portfolio of projects and to achieve strategic organizational benefits.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exams and certification, which are included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
To be successful in the Managing Successful Programmes course you should have six months' experience in project management.
AXELOS require candidates to take and pass the MSP exams in order, so you will have already achieved the MSP Foundation and Practitioner certifications.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
Introduction to Programme Management
- Programme Definition
- Programmes vs. Projects
- The Programme Management Environment
- Using Programme Management
Programme Management Processes & Documentation
- Identifying a Programme – Programme Mandate, Programme Brief
- Defining a Programme – Programme Definition Document
- Managing the Tranches, Delivering the Capability, Realizing the Benefits
- Closing a Programme
- Sponsoring Group
- Programme Board
- Programme Manager
- Programme Support
- Additional roles
- What makes a good Vision?
Leadership & Stakeholder Engagement
- Leadership vs Management
- Stakeholder Profiles, Stakeholder Maps, Influence/Interest Matrix
- Stakeholder Engagement Strategy
- Programme Communications Plan
Blueprint Design & Delivery
- The POTI Model
- Tranche Alignment
- The Blueprint
- Benefits Profiles/Benefits Maps
- Benefits Management Strategy
- Benefits Realization Plan
- Genesis of a Business Case
- Benefits vs Dis-Benefits
- Types of Programme Cost
Risk & Issue Management
- Risk Management/Issue Management
- Risk Management Strategy/Register
- Issue Management Strategy/Register
- Configuration Management
- Information Management Strategy/Plan
Quality & Assurance Management
- Quality vs Assurance
- Quality & Assurance Strategy/Plan
- Audits/Health Checks
Planning & Control
- Projects Dossier
- Project Plan
The Virtual Classroom is an online forum, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading sits in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.