During this M_o_R course you'll improve your skills and knowledge of the M_o_R-framework. You'll be able to assess and make decisions about risks, which affect your organisation's performance.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exams and certification, which are included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
We recommend that you have basic knowledge and experience of risk management.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
- Facts, terms and concepts relating to M_o_R
- Facts, terms and concepts relating to the M_o_R approach, perspectives and the actions needed for effective risk management implementation
- Understanding how the M_o_R framework is used
- Applying the M_o_R framework when implementing risk management throughout an organisation or updating the current risk management practices for a given scenario
- Facts, terms and concepts relating to the M_o_R principles
- Understanding how the M_o_R principles are used and the main mechanisms (e.g. appetite, capacity, tolerance, EWI, KPI, etc.) that support them
- Facts, terms and concepts relating to the M_o_R approach
- Understanding the contents of the nine M_o_R approach documents, how they relate to the principles and how they are applied throughout the M_o_R framework
- Facts, terms and concepts of the M_o_R process
- Understanding how the M_o_R process is used to identify, assess and control risk
- Embedding and Reviewing MoR
- Facts, terms and concepts relating to Embedding and reviewing of risk management into the culture of an organisation
- Understanding the need for integrating risk management into the culture of an organisation
- Applying and tailoring the methods for Embedding and reviewing risk management when implementing or updating risk management for a given scenario
- Facts, terms and concepts of the M_o_R perspectives
- Understanding how the M_o_R perspectives are used
- Applying and tailoring the M_o_R framework to organisational perspectives when implementing or updating risk management for a given scenario
- Identifying, analysing and distinguishing between appropriate and inappropriate application of the M_o_R principles at each perspective for a given scenario
Common MoR Techniques
- Facts, terms and concepts of the M_o_R techniques
- Understanding how the M_o_R techniques are used
- Facts, terms and concepts of the M_o_R risk specialisms:
- Business continuity management
- Incident and crisis management
- Health and safety management
- Security risk management
- Financial risk management
- Environmental risk management
- Reputational risk management
- Contract risk management
- Understanding how the M_o_R risk specialisms are used
The Virtual Classroom is an online forum, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading sits in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.