In this course, you will learn about the process of planning and designing both relational and nonrelational AWS databases.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which are included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
You´ll have the perfect starting point for your training with these prerequisites:
- Familiarity with AWS Database Services, equivalent to AWS Database Offerings digital training
- Understanding of database design concepts and/or data modeling for relational or nonrelational databases
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
- Familiarity with general networking and encryption concepts
- Understanding of the three V’s of data (volume, velocity, and variety)
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
- Apply database concepts, database management, and data modeling techniques
- Evaluate hosting databases on Amazon EC2 instances
- Evaluate relational AWS database services and their features (Amazon RDS, Amazon Aurora, and Amazon Redshift)
- Evaluate nonrelational AWS database services and their features (Amazon DocumentDB, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon ElastiCache, Amazon Neptune, and Amazon QLDB)
- And much more
The Virtual Classroom is an online forum, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading sits in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.